Sunday, October 08, 2006

This blog is by invitation only, for now. It is about Josh and his family, his family history, soldiers, and Josh's experiences in Iraq. It is a way to keep in touch with our family, including our spiritual family, and all our friends who are interested in Josh and his experiences as a soldier. We hope it will help those who pray to sense the burden for Josh and the other members of his platoon.

Our family has an interesting history and it is unfolding all the time. Our family members have played a role in the military for generations, and some of Josh's ancestors are documented participants in the War of 1812 and the American Civil War. Our ancestors were here since before the Revolutionary War, but we don't yet know if any of them fought in that war, or the circumstances. We hope to learn more as time goes on. Meantime, here are some pictures taken in Iraq.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Jesse and I'm a very good friend of Josh's. He invited me to read this blog and I think it's fascinating! I've always wanted to research my family's history. I just don't know where to begin. The blog looks great, though.

There's only one thing that's missing as far as I can see: baby pictures of Josh! I've always wanted to see babies pictures of him.

I'm not much of the praying type, but Josh is constatntly in my thoughts, as are the other soldiers in Iraq. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home